FLy angel, fly
for Heaven is very high.
I miss you so
to Glory, the Great Admiral has called you to go
Fly Angel, fly
fly away on the wings of the morning
and be at rest.
Land on the golden runway
fly Angel, fly
the angels will clear the way
for you to fly to Eternal Day
Fly Angel, fly
and touch the face of God
while your body lays in the sod.
fly Angel, fly
and break the surly bonds of Earth
fly Angel, fly
I never met you, still I miss you
WE will meet in the Great ADmiral's house
fly, angel, fly
to your deserving on the hall of heroes
where many gone before
fly angel fly
by me you shall be honored
your courage was sky-high
fly angel fly
to your home in the sky
fly angel fly away!
Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment